Greenville ISD would like to invite residents to tour the three facilities that are proposed in the GISD bond propositions. The dates/times below are when scheduled tours will be available. In the event you are not able to meet one of the days/times and would like to tour, please email email@example.com and let us know when you would like to tour, and we'll arrange your request with the campus.
GREENVILLE MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Friday, September 1: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Thursday, September 14: 4:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 27: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Thursday, October 5: 4:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Thursday, October 12: 4:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, October 13: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
GREENVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
- Friday, September 1: 3 p.m.
- Friday, September 8: 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 22: 9 a.m. & 3 p.m.
L.P. WATERS EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTER
- Friday, September 8: 11:30 a.m.
- Friday, September 15: 4 p.m.
- Friday, October 6: 9:30 a.m.
- Monday, October 9: 5 p.m.
Learn more about the 2023 Greenville ISD Bond at www.greenvilleisdbond.com.
Also, we are going to extend our Saturday Coffee Talk agenda for the next two months to include tours of the facility where we are having our meeting. The Saturday Coffee Talk is led by GISD School Board President Aletha Kruse, members of the GISD Board of Trustees and Superintendent Sharon Boothe. During these Saturday chat times, we review the agenda from that month’s board meeting and answer questions from our community.
Here are details for the next two Coffee Talks: